Wednesday, January 27, 2016

I'M DOING GREAT....LOVING LIFE...LEARNING LOTS

I'm doing great loving life learning tons, we had our 5 week training with our mission president and was really good and well needed, he is a great smart man and knows how to get the people going. A topic there was to be PMG (preach my gospel) scholars. PMG is a book in where we learn how to be missionaries and what not. We received instruction to study 30 min a day which was something I hadn't been doing, and started this week and wow, I need a lot of that book in my life. It has it all on what to teach and how to teach it better for our investigators and less actives. An activity in the book was to be a journalist and write how the gospel has changed your life with a title.

                                                                        



THE TRUTH HAS BEEN FOUND:


Which of the many churches on Earth is true? How do we receive true eternal exaltation and return to live with our heavenly father and his son Jesus Christ's presence?

After high school 2013 around the time of August/ September, I had no idea what was going to happen next in my life. Most friends went off to college to receive an education for a future job in which they could provide for themselves/ make a living. Some went off into the armed forces and accepted the role of faithfully serving and protecting our country. I was lost, not knowing what I should do with my life, and what step I should take next. Working at a Papa johns pizza shop, I was truly in a weird spot of my life. Missionaries from the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints found me. Their message was clear and I believed them, when they told me they knew of their message to be true. They extended an invitation to me to pray after they had taught me of the returned gospel here on Earth. I did so in Faith and real intent from my heart, thinking this really could be true. In that very moment of prayer, I felt the most powerful feeling known to man kind, an uplifting feeling that felt as if I was being taken up with the arms of our loving heavenly father. I explain to the missionaries what I had felt and witnessed after closing that wonderful prayer. They explained to me that that very feeling was the Holy Ghost testifying to me that what they had taught me was true. Since that moment I have found the true church here on Earth. I know exactly how to be the happiest I can be in this life, and how to be properly eternally exalted to live with God, and our brother Jesus Christ. I do believe that I was uplifted that day, although I had no idea what I was getting into or looking for in my life. It found me, That is the restoration of the gospel of Jesus Christ. There is a purpose to your life, that I promise, but to find it you must have FAITH and trust the things in which you can not see ,If your faith is true, there will be no need to see, but fell his LOVE for you. I know that God loves you very much no matter if we feel worthy or not. He loves me and you because we are his children and his beloved son Jesus Christ is not only our savior and redeemer but our brother. He suffered and died up on that cross for all of us to be forgiven of our sins. Pray to God, ask him for forgiveness in the name of Jesus Christ and pay close attention to how you feel. The power of prayer is real, the power of repentance is real. Have faith and he will bless your life in ways you didn't know could be done. I know this church is true with all my heart, in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

                                                      

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. What a blessing Mihjo. Tia Jane loves you, take good care my prayers are you with and yours. Big hug and kiss to you.

    ReplyDelete